“This is a fantastic tool for musculoskeletal ultrasonographers of all levels.” − Jon N. Swift, D.O, Desert Orthopedics
mskNAV™ is a powerful learning system for musculoskeletal ultrasound used by healthcare professionals, students and educators around the world. Run on an iPad™, mskNAV™ is an effective and interactive self-study course – available anytime, anywhere. You can learn up to 10 times faster with mskNAV™… and it’s CME approved!**
**mskNAV™ with a 2-year commitment or a perpetual license meets ACGME guidelines for training programs. Healthcare professionals can earn up to 66 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits™.
A Comprehensive and Easy to Use Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training System
We stand behind our learning system, and offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. If you use the program as it is designed, the mskNAV system will help you earn the approved CME Certification and pass the ARDMS Musculoskeletal (MSK) certification examination. **Please note we cannot honor the Money Back Guarantee if you have completed any of the CME activities and received a CME certificate.
mskNAV CONTENT & FEATURES
- Basic Principles of Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Glossary
EACH JOINT INCLUDES:
- Ultrasound Scanning Protocol Steps
- Relevant “hotspots” and colored overlays
- Fully labeled SAX and LAX ultrasound videos
- Anatomy Peel Aways - Superficial to Deep
- Outlined and Detailed Reference Material
- Sample Reports
- Clinical Differential Diagnoses
- Patient Position Photographs
- Pathology Library
- Labeled MRI scans with quiz mode
PERPETUAL LICENSE INCLUDES:
- Up to 66 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit(s)™
- Access to our webinars for one year.
- MSK Injection module
- New content, upgrades, and support indefinitely.